quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018

Håholmen Havstuer: My Experience




I will start this post with a bold statement.

Håholmen Havstuer is the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. It is a big statement but it is my truth.

I have traveled quite a lot around this world, been in some amazing countries and cities and stayed in some pretty fantastic hotels. Some of hotels where I have stayed, for pleasure and for work, were out of this world luxurious, like this one, this one and this one. But still, Håholmen Havstuer is my new best.

I love hotels so much, even some of the simplest hotels in the world can make me very happy and I feel I must stress that. And due to my great love for hotels I must stress something else: I don't get the fun of booking stays in people's homes when there are so many amazing hotels out there. Just saying.

Anyway...

In my opinion a hotel is first a location, a geographical point, a place in the world. Then it is its history, its building, the age of the building, its architecture, the size of its rooms, the style of the decor, the services and other luxurious details defined or designed by history. Then, there's the magic, that undefinable feeling of pleasure and euphoria that only unique place offers. Magic is something not supposed to be explained, magic is to be experienced and most commonly not understood.

Håholmen Havstuer has it all. A gorgeously beautiful place filled with history and magic. A very beautiful hotel, in one of Norway's most beautiful coastal archipelago, with a lot of style, personality and charm inherited from a very regional version of the Norwegian fishing and ship building history.
The hotel rooms are very comfortable and decorated in lovely rural Norwegian style. The restaurant is very good and its forte the extra fresh sea food. The location, in a little island, ignites the magic that made Håholmen Havstuer the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed.

It was all very perfect. The air was inebriating, the perfume was comforting, the weather warm, the sun shining until late hours, the fish tasted superb and the beer was cold as ice. It was all good and felt very personal. You have to check it by yourself. I can't recommend it more.

One last thing. If I could bring all the people I know, and knew in my life, the people I love, loved and like, to join me for one big party, I would bring them all to Håholmen Havstuer. There I would make my last party on Earth.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. All on the grounds of the hotel.

Håholmen Havstuer
Atlanterhavsveien N-6530 
Averøy
NORWAY
Phone: +47 71 51 72 50
post@haholmen.no






















































Håholmen Havstuer
Atlanterhavsveien N-6530 
Averøy
NORWAY
Phone: +47 71 51 72 50
post@haholmen.no

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário